shortcut for window tabs

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
monsieurescargot
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

shortcut for window tabs

Post by monsieurescargot »

Hi,
Anyone found a way to shortcut into the different windows tabs in the main workspace?
toggle between track/sequence/drum/MIDI/quickscribe/mixer/...etc
I can't find it in the commands listing

thanks for your help
OSX 10.13. 16gig ram. UFX, Traveler mk1, Pulse16mx, DP10 , Live9, Nord Stage2, Sh101tubbutec, PolyEvolver Rack,Slim Phatty, MIDI Express XT, RYTM, AnalogKeys,Digitone, EmaxSE rack, Daking Pre/Eq, Tanzbar, tr606, SP16, s612, Neutron, TT303, EPS16+, Parva, p600Gligli, Biscuit, mcf42, therapsid, modules, seqV4
carrythebanner

Re: shortcut for window tabs

Post by carrythebanner »

There's not, unfortunately.

You can sort of approximate it if you configure the Consolidated Window to use a maximum of 1 row in the body section; when you invoke the windows' normal keyboard shortcuts (Shift-S, Shift-T, etc.) the new window will replace the old one.
"I don't see any method at all, sir."
frankf

shortcut for window tabs

Post by frankf »

I use window sets for this with key commands set to numbers 1-0 on the mac keyboard.
Frank
Frank Ferrucci
http://www.ferruccimusic.com
Mac Pro 6,1 64gb RAM DP9.52 OSX 10.12.6 MIO 2882d & ULN2d Firewire Audio Interfaces, MOTU MTP-AV USB
MIDI Life Crisis

Re: shortcut for window tabs

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Why we're on this... why can't the user decide what tabs get used and what tabs don't in the Consolidated Window? I don't need DRUM and I don't need SONG. THis is kind of like the color schemes issue. No reason it cannot be implemented yet it remains a fixed aspect of DP.

This is the only reason I don't use that feature. :mumble:
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS