OT-Sorry to self promote but.........

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
TOD
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

OT-Sorry to self promote but.........

Post by TOD »

After 6 months and hundreds of hours I finally got my site running and I'm rather proud to share it.

http://www.todminer.com

It's all flash so if your dial up I don't think you'll want to wait.

Full of my latest releases, (all done in DP)...videos and mixes.

I'd love your feedback.

Tod
DP 5.13 dual G5 2.7 synced to dual 1.42 via SMPTE, Muse Receptor (filled with Stylus RMX, Trilogy, Atmosphere, Elektrik piano, Disco DSP), OSX.410, Ableton LIVE, Apogee Big Ben, Apogee mini DAC, MachV, Symphonic, Ethno, M-Tron, Mx-4,Latigo, Jupiter Vi, iDrum, Microtonic, Kontakt3, Bassline, Bassline Pro, Ultra Focus, Novation Basstation, Novation Drum Station, Nord Lead2, JD-990, EMU Proteus, Orbit 2, MicroKorg, UAD, Poco, Altiverb, VW2, Waves, Ozone, to name a few :)
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

In case you missed it... I've created a new forum where this would be more appropriate. I'm moving it there.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5, DP 11.32, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
midiw

Re: OT-Sorry to self promote but.........

Post by midiw »

TOD wrote:After 6 months and hundreds of hours I finally got my site running and I'm rather proud to share it.

http://www.todminer.com

It's all flash so if your dial up I don't think you'll want to wait.

Full of my latest releases, (all done in DP)...videos and mixes.

I'd love your feedback.

Tod
Excellent!

Is there a mp3 download site?
Mac OS: Mojave