trouble installing motu drivers

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
Discussion related to installation, configuration and use of MOTU hardware such as MIDI interfaces, audio interfaces, etc. with Windows
Carl Koprek
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

trouble installing motu drivers

Post by Carl Koprek »

First of all im not the most experienced person at all this digital stuff but i love music and have the passion to learn i just got a new ASUS motherboard with the aAthelon 64 processor and DDr Ram. and i installed sonar 4 on my drive . oh im using windows xp home edition. anyway i install the asio and wave drivers from the read me file like they say and then i go to my device manager and check to see if the drivers are under soud controllers or whatever catigory and i find them working properly then i go to motu audio counsil and check enable routing and nothing comes up half of the council is blank also all other audio including the on board sound max audio shuts down im totally lost ive tried this install several times and come up the same also when i power up the motu i dont get the driver ligts that show driver i initialized and the metetr light stays blinking on the 2408