In honor of the folks in Cambridge...

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
Shooter
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: In honor of the folks in Cambridge...

Post by Shooter »

I agree, this discussion doesn't belong in this forum and was hesitant about making any response. I certainly did not want it to become political, simply a topic that, for personal reasons, I feel very strongly about and I felt compelled to add an opinion. James, I think the point is well taken that this forum should concentrate on DP related issues.
Dual 2.5, 2.5 GB Ram, OS 10.3.7, 250 GB 7200 RPM Audio Drive, 200GB Maxtor External FW (Sample) drive, DP 4.6, Logic Pro 7.1, Reason 3, Live 4.1.1, Peak 4.13, MOTU 828 MKI, Tascam US-224
"All the salty margaritas in Los Angeles, I'm gonna drink 'em up."
giles117

Post by giles117 »

2 Things. All I was saying was hey we gotta be careful when we celebrate. Not making this political. Just be careful and let's all send our love out to the family of this girl.

and

2 - The image is linked, not uploaded to your server..

So yeah let's drop the politics celebrate the win and keep in mind to be careful.

in 84 we had cars burned and overturned. makes you more sensitive to these things.

when the Pistons won in 89, same type of foolishness and this past year same mess. let's just be careful and

Go BOSOX....

Later.....
DP 6.02
Quad 3.0 Ghz, 8.0 GB RAM, 2 - 1TB HD, 5 - 500GB HD's (RAID)
MOTU HD192, 2408mk3, Microlite, UAD-1, UAD-2, Powercore, Lavry Blue AD/DA convertor, LA-610
Euphonix MC Control

29 years in this business and counting.....Loving every minute of it.....
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

I understand that the image is linked of course. It's not possible to be uploaded to the server. Any way, since this thread has taken a surprise turn, the Sox still have to get through the series, I'm closing the thread and we now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!